THE PRECIOUS HEARING OF OUR CHILDREN
Toddlers are suffering very often from upper respiratory truct infections which end to an otitis media or -more usually- to liquid congestion in the middle ear.
A very common complaint parents refer to me is the notion that the child speaks very loudly or asks “what”all the time!
Parents and caregivers have to pay quite a big attention to child’s hearing because it plays an essential role for both normal speech and hearing.
When we suspect a hearing problem to our child?
- easy attention distruction
- day fatigue
- frustrated child
- wrong answers to questions or poor response to orders
- no response when one is calling child’s name
- ask you to repeat what you’ve said very often
- constantly listening in high volume electronics
are enough to ring the bell for you to reach your Pediatrician or a Child Otolaryngologist and take the right guidance.